A: Sprëtz can be used multiple ways: orally, on hands or both!
- Orally: A few sprays of Sprëtz into your mouth, swish around and swallow.
- On Hands: A few sprays of Sprëtz onto your hands, and rub together.
A: Sprëtz is a convenient way to quickly freshen up, especially in social or professional settings. For example:
- Are you a foodie? You like to indulge in rich, bold, flavorful food? Sprëtz is a convenient way to freshen your breath and hands after preparing/eating a delicious meal.
- Do you smoke? From those trying to break the habit (or not) to those who are recreational/medical smokers -- Sprëtz will remove the smell of tobacco, cannabis, etc. from your hands and breath.
- Do you have persistent clammy/sweaty hands? Maybe you’re an athlete or just someone who runs hot. Sprëtz is a quick way to remove the order and stickiness from persistently sweaty or clammy hands
- Occasional bad breath? It happens to all of us, we’re busy, and always on the go -- make sure you have your Sprëtz on hand so you’re never caught in an embarrassing situation.
A: Nope. Sprëtz is 100% natural. There are no chemicals, no additives and no hard to pronounce scientific ingredients. It's made in small batches to ensure quality -- more than we can say about other products out there!
A: Sprëtz uses the finest all natural ingredients blended to perfection in order to satisfy our customers.
Ingredients include: Purified water, natural sweetener Stevia (no aspartame), flavored extract (proprietary formula with trace amounts of alcohol).